I always wanted to travel the world. Yes, it has been my ultimate dream to pack a bag, go on a trip for months and experience the other parts of the world, their culture, the food and the people.
And lately I’ve been considering to actually have this trip (if I have enough time and money to spend for it).
Here’s the list I wanted to do:
- Go on snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Do a roadtrip in Europe
- Watch the cherry blossoms bloom in Japan
- Spend winter in South Korea
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Do a wacky pose at the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Try the pasta in Italy and the pizza in Naples
- Dig in to the most amazing burgers and hotdogs in the US
- Climb up the Mt. Everest.
Yeah, Mt. Everest is not gonna work for me. Maybe just a little trail up in New Zealand highlands.
If not outside the country, maybe other places here in the Philippines.
- Go to Baguio and pick strawberries
- See the Banaue Rice Terraces
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Vigan
- Go surfing in Siargao
- See the Mayon volcano
- Eat the original recipe of Bicol express in Bicol
- Trek the remains of Mt. Pinatubo area.
- .. and a whole lot more..
It would be very fulfilling to take pictures of these place and try out all the local cuisine.
A man can dream. But I know for sure that in the future, I’ll be able to go to most of these places. Maybe backpacking around the Philippines for a month would be a start. Hopefully, I’ll be able to do this next year. I should start saving more and research all the things about the places I’ll go.
It’s never too late to go on a trip and experience life the way it should be.